July 16th, 2005
8, 8A. The Response of the President of the Association of as-Sadatul Ashraf (the descendants of the Prophet, sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam), in Lebanon, Shaykh Nabil Ibn ash-Shaykh al-Qadi al-Mustashar Muhammd ash-Sharif al-Husayniyy, al ‘Azhariyy ash-Shafi^iyy ar-Rifa^iyy, may Allah protect him.
10A. The Response of Hazrat Allama Maulana Mufti Mohammed Akhtar Raza Khan Azhari, President: All Indian Sunni Jamiatul Ulemo, Head Mufti: Central Darul
Ifta-Bareilly, may Allah protect him.
The Replies of Some Astronomers, Geographers, Universities, Geographic and Marine Institutions in the United States of America and Canada and Others Regarding Earth’s Shape as well as the Position of Makkah with Respect to North America.
11. Response of Derrick H. Pitts, Vice President, Fels Planetarium, Franklin Institue
12, 13. Responses of Eugenia M. Ryan, Research Correspondence, National Geographic
14. Response of Cdre. A. Sadek, President, Arab Institute of Navigation.
15. Response of Dean Lounder, Director, Lavel University.
16, 17. Response of Brian Klinkenberg, Department of Geography, University of British
18. Response of Paul Jance, Cartographer, the University of British Columbia.
19. Response of T.R. Moore, Associate Professor of Geography, McGill University.
20. Response of B.A. McIntosh, Ph.D., National Research Council, Canada, Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics.
21. Response of DB Knight, Professor of Geography, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
22. Response of Dr. David B. Frost, Associate Professor, Department of Geography, Concordia University.
23. Response of Andrew Berghardt, Professor of Geography, McMaster University, Ontario, Can
Entry Filed under: APPENDICES